Wellness & Healing Retreats in Cabo, Mexico
Come live with me for four days and three nights where you will:
- Eat delicious, organic food
- Learn some nutrition and meal planning/prep basics that will last a lifetime
- Experience the ocean in a new way, getting out of your comfort zone and back to the present moment
- Enjoy massage
- Be nourished and nurtured and cheered on in a safe, loving environment.
Your life will be changed forever... for the better!
2013 RETREAT DATES:
Virgin America is now flying to Los Cabos along with American, Alaska, United, Delta and possibly others.
(You must have a passport.)
Included is the following:
- 4 Days, 3 Nights accommodations http://www.casalasolasgrandes.com
- 1 therapeutic massage
- 2 surf lessons/tennis/stand up paddle board/kayaking to include instruction, transportation, and gear
- 2 yoga sessions with Zen Master Robin Clements
- All food and drink
- Transportation to and from the airport and to activities
- Private Dining Experience at the exclusive Casa Dahlia Gallery in the artist district of the colonial city of San Jose del Cabo.
- Special trip on last day of retreat: snorkeling, shopping, zip lining, golfing, tennis, beach club, etc (group can decide)
- Access to private Beach Club with poolside food and bar service
- Access to beach and private tennis courts within walking distance
- Lots of relaxing...by the pool or at the beach
- Amazing hosts :)
"The year I turned 40 I wanted to try something new that was outside the box. I wanted to do learn and do something new, but I didn't know what it was. I was looking for a new dimension in my life.
So I decided that Robin's Surf Sol Sister wellness retreat was just the opportunity I was looking for.
I was so excited (and empowered) that I had even made the decision to do the retreat in the first place. It was a bit scary and definitely an out-of-the-box adventure! I didn't know if I would be successful at learning how to surf, or if I was ready and open to changing my diet for the better… I’m such a meat and potatoes girl! but knowing Robin, I was comfortable giving it all a try! And…..the retreat was in Los Cabos --- what a great place for a new adventure.
From the retreat I gained a sense of self empowerment through the knowledge around knowing what to eat, and taking on the ownership to be an informed, conscious eater. I conquered the little fear I had of the ocean and was successful at surfing! It put me clearly in the present moment and more in charge of my destiny.
The retreat was a pivotal point in my life - my attitude and direction shifted a few degrees. I'm on a whole new path now - a big distance from where I might have been otherwise!" Tracy Newquist, RNP Advisory